Ride-On Sweeper Machines
Unlike manual housekeeping cleaning equipment, industrial cleaning machines represent a smart cleaning regime that ensures your floors are actually clean, spotless and germ-free! Maintaining a clean and safe workplace with automotive sweeper machines is cost-effective, professional and effectual.
Once you have made the wise decision of procuring an industrial floor sweeper, the next question is: ride-on or walk-behind. Keep reading to learn more about the features and advantages of each and choose the right one for your business.
Why Should You Use Ride-on Sweepers?
Ride-on sweeper machines are especially designed to clean large areas such as parking lots, runways, roads and the streets around your facility. They can pick up everything from fragments of fine dust to large gravel consuming direct current, battery, propane, gasoline or diesel.
Some of the numerous advantages of a ride-on sweeper are:
- It is equally efficient (with the installation of scrubber) in larger areas like industrial estates and storage facilities and small areas as shops, offices etc.
- These machines come with adjustable seat and front vacuum system, offering convenience and methodical cleaning.
- The front and side brushes of a ride-on sweeper machine can be replaced or changed easily without the use of specialized tools.
- It has elastic belts making it user-friendly.
- It contains a user-friendly analogical control panel.
- It contains a front lighting system that is suitable for night cleaning as well.
Sweepers PTY LTD
Get in touch with us today!
P: 07 3287 9960 or 1300 387 713
PA: PO Box 1967,
Cleveland Qld 4163
A: 122 Bromley St, Cornubia
QLD, Australia, 4130
© Copyright 2020 – Sweepers PTY LTD
Website By: Vibe I.T.